Thursday, March 1, 2012

Getting Ready for our first MDA Muscle Walk




We are doing our first MDA Muscle Walk on March 24,2012. We have so many on our team which is fantastic. Upcoming this weekend I will be posting some things we are selling. I have some pins that were made saying Team Aidan and they will be for $3.00. Also I have bought bracelets that say HOPE FOR AIDAN- END DMD their $3.00. In all kinds of colors. I will have more information and photos this weekend. If you would like to my a donation to our team, TEAM AIDAN please go to
http://www2.mda.org/site/TR/Walk/44-D1-455-AtlantaEastDistrict?px=1042845&pg=personal&fr_id=1421
Also Shamrocks are out and around businesses please don't forget to buy a Shamrock for the MDA. I am looking forward to this summer. We are all wanting to go back to the R-Ranch!!! We love camping. Aidan is doing so well right now and we are enjoying our little man. His brother and sister are in t-ball this season and its funny to watch him do things they do. His speech is improving everyday. Want to express my gratitude to Honda Parts Connection. They have donated 48.23 to Aidan from his change jar. We are blessed to have family and friends that care about our little Aidan. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!

1 comment: