Friday, June 15, 2012

MORE THAN MOST.............

                           



The title of this blog is about more than most. More than most Aidan has went through a lot. He has overcome many things and we are thankful for that but sometimes you have to think he is going through more than most people would have to endure in their lifetime. Aidan has been hospitalized three times in the past year. First one was in March 2011. He was in there for a week. We still don't know what caused it. Second one in July 2011. He had a muscle, liver, and skin biopsy. He stayed for five days. Again in May 2012. He only stayed two days but it was the worst two days. We were in a unknown city and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. These three hospitalizations doesn't include the numerous doctors visits that he has went to. We probably went to over 30 doctors visits this past year. I cannot compare Aidan to other children but I can to my other two children, Abby and Jacob. I never knew how fortunate we were as parents to have children with no illnesses and only getting a cold or something of that nature. It makes you appreciate more. It makes you want to document every smile and every milestone with all my three kids. You only have that one moment and you cannot get that back. We need to be thankful for what we have and how we got there. Now I am not saying I am happy we went through these experiences but I am appreciative that I have learned things through this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment