Thursday, October 6, 2011

Aidan's 2nd Birthday

Aidan had a blast for his birthday! It was his birthday but also a time to be together and enjoy each other. Saturday he got to have a party at my father's house and on Sunday had a party at my mother's house. I don't want to say it was just about Aidan. I think it was for all of us. This past year has been a rough roller coaster of emotions. It was a feeling of oh my goodness he is getting older. He has been in our home for a year and a half now. Seems like yesterday he was a baby. Sometimes I wish time would just pause for a second. He is growing up to be a little boy now, not my little baby boy anymore. Also feelings of one step closer to dealing with other things that we of course don't want to think about but we know their in the back of our mind. I think we still have some things to think about and questions that need to be answered. But we are gonna take one question at a time and we are gonna stay strong and determined. Right now Aidan is just enjoying life and he gives me strength and courage. I see him just laughing and playing. He is not effected by everything right now and we should just enjoy life as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment