Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lost to DMD

A little boy last night lost his fight to DMD. I took it hard. I do not know the family personally. I know of the family from being a co-author in a book with his mother. I felt pain and heartache for his family. He is with angels now and he is no longer affected by DMD. We do not like this disease and it just hits home within the Duchenne Community. I knew there were many that has lost their lives to this horrible disease. I am gonna fight for the lives that couldn't fight anymore and I am gonna fight for the ones that are still fighting. We need people to advocate, spread the word, and stand up for these boys and girls that have to fight to live. We need to help fight! We need to do all we can do to find a cure! We need to let people know what this disease is and what it does to the boys and girls with DMD. We are in this together and we will fight together!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment