Wednesday, February 15, 2012

6 Months Today

Looking back the past year. Next month will be a year when everything started to happen!









Today marks six months since Aidan's diagnosis. Has it changed anything? Of course. It changed the path that we were taking and also somethings we viewed we now view them differently. It didn't change the way we love our children and it made us stronger. Aidan is a wonderful little boy that has some much joy that you wish you could have everyday. When I use to hear that things happen for a reason I always thought who came up with that was cracked. LOL. Now I honestly do believe that things do happen for reason. Of course some days I don't understand they why or how part but Aidan is in our family for a reason he was brought to us for a reason. I am enjoying being his mother and each day as we go on I am learning how to live with Duchenne. I probably not gonna like it some days but I know thats okay. I don't have to be okay with it but I will be strong for Aidan and We as a family will fight for our little boy. At first many people came together and talked about Aidan and prayed for Aidan. As the months go on I think the sting has gone but the disease hasn't left. So anyone who is reading this blog please keep praying for Aidan. He still has this disease and we still need a cure. Pray for the many boys that fighting each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment