Thursday, August 25, 2011






Everyday we get closer to a cure and everyday we get stronger and stronger as a family. Minute by minute something is happening through research or word of mouth. We have been fortunate to have tons of people listening and hearing our message. We appreciate all the emails and prayers that we have got. My daughter Abby, this morning said mommy Aidan is my little brother and I love him. That's all we can do is love them. Of course some days I have bad days but that makes me so much thankful for the good ones. Tomorrow is Aidan's Trick-A-Thon at the daycare. I will post pictures later. I am waiting for insurance to okay some blood tests for Aidan. I absolutely hate insurance crap. They take forever. So ready for next weekend. We are going back to the R-Ranch for Labor Day weekend. The kids absolutely loves it there and Stephen and me get to have a break from everyday things.

No comments:

Post a Comment