Thursday, August 18, 2011

Power of Prayer

Loves his nanny!

I am the Doctor. Now What?

Sissy and him cuddling!

Aidan loves the water!

Aidan is a bundle of Joy!

Aidan with a friend at the hospital! Pray for Aidan but also pray for all the kids at Children's Hospital!

I am overwhelmed with all the out pour I have received since Aidan's diagnosis! I have got a lot of emails, messages of wisdom, and phone calls! Every single message has showed me the Power of Prayer! I am working on doing a 5K for him maybe next spring. I am trying to figure out other ways to spread the word! My parents and Stephen's parents have been wonderful through everything. Stephen and me appreciate every prayer that is coming Aidan's way. We will find a cure and We will not give up! Aidan is a strong little boy and he will just get stronger as the journey goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment