Saturday, April 21, 2012

~Growing Up~



Each day we are enjoying seeing Aidan grow up with his brother and sister. Abby takes on the job as mommy #2. When he cries she is right there to pick him up and tell him he is okay. Now Aidan isn't the greatest youngest brother but he takes his job seriously. LOL. Especially when he thinks its funny to pull Minnie's hair. Jacob enjoys wrestling with him. As mommy tells them to stop I will have a smile on my face just because I am happy they play like nothing is going on in the world. Aidan is having issues with his legs. Some days he limps, sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night, and sometimes he just says mama and rubs his hands up and down his leg. We do not know what this all means but I hope I will find out. We take one moment as it comes and we enjoy the little ones especially. I am fortunate that many love Aidan. He goes to a wonderful daycare Children's Learning Center in Buford, Ga. The owners are especially sweet and loving to my children. Aidan's teacher, Ms. Sheila, is amazing with Aidan. She makes sure he is well taken care of and spoils him maybe little too much. LOL. Together we do it. I cannot take all the credit. I am the Mom but I cannot do it my self. I am fortunate to have all the help and people in my corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment