Thursday, April 19, 2012

Time for some information!




We would like to ask for prayers. My Uncle Mike has been battling cancer for awhile now. He has not been doing well. Even though he has been battling cancer he still has his faith and courage to go on. I admire him for that. I know we will fight for Aidan and I know I will have my bad days but thinking of Uncle Mike I just know I can fight this fight.


On another note........We got this great opportunity for Aidan to be seen by some doctor's in Cincinnati. I have heard great things about these doctors regarding DMD. We are excited to announce that we will be going there next month! I am excited and nervous. Maybe because I have to get on another plane but that is besides the point. Lol. Aidan will get to go on his first plane. I had to wait until a week before I turned 25. 

No comments:

Post a Comment