Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had a wonderful time at the R-Ranch this weekend. It was great for everyone to get together and have no worries or stress for at least a few days. Aidan only had one bump and one bug bite. That is great for him. lol. We are still waiting on results. I know they say it takes awhile but I am very impatient! We watched the MDA telethon this weekend also. It was hard to watch. I cried a little bit. My husband held my hand and told me everything is gonna be okay. It was hard in a sense that what they are talking about my son has. It was little heart breaking. We will do everything though and we have hope that a cure will be found. I know twenty years ago they don't have the stuff we have now so we are making progress. Next month we are taking the kiddos on vacation to their favorite place. SEA WORLD. When we first got Aidan we took him there and we want to go there again. Great memories.

2 comments:

  1. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. You are a strong family and this WILL make you stronger. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
    Deanna Simmons

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiden and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. My 6 yr old daughter and myself have Myotonic Dystrophy. My 18 yr old daughter possibly has it, and we know my 3 yr old daughter is healthy.
    Have you been dealing with the MDA at all? I wannt to contact them. Most everything I have lerned about our type of dystrophy has came from the internet. My neurologist simply said" you have myotonic dystrophy, there is no cure no treatment, we only treat symptoms and walked out of the room.
    I also have a blog here called MyjourneywithMMD if youd like to read it. It is new and I am kind of lost as to how to write ebecause Iam still new and confused.But know that you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete