Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trike-A-Thon in Aidan's honor

Our daycare, Children's Learning Center, was planning a Trike-A-Thon for St. Jude but when they found out that Aidan had been diagnosed with Duchenne they decided to have it in his honor. I was so touched. I didn't know about it until I saw it on their front door with a picture of Aidan. I didn't know how many people really cared about our family until now. He has a smile that can light up any room. His laugh just makes your heart warm. His little hugs make you want to melt. Jacob and Abby adore Aidan. Jacob wrestles with him and Abby tries to read to him. She is mommy #2 in the house. If Aidan cries Abagail is right there to see why. The grand total for the St. Jude Trike-A-Thon was........................................ $2742.00 but wait they didn't stop there. So far they have raised $487.00 for Muscular Dystrophy. Children's Learning Center is not a daycare to us, they are part of our family!!!!! From the Watson Family and Cabe Family we want to say THANK YOU to the owner's of the daycare, The Creech Family, without them my mom and me would be lost!  







No comments:

Post a Comment